How do I know if this Biblical counseling is right for me?
You determine the answer to this questions:
• Are you ready to address the real issues?
• Are you willing to change?
• Are you committed to finding and implementing truth?
How much does Biblical counseling cost?
Abiding Word Ministries is a faith-based ministry, operating solely through the sacrificial ministry contributions of those who believe in and/or benefit from the ministry we offer. As such, you are expected and encouraged to share in the cost of the ministry you receive. The suggested ministry contribution is $75.00 per appointment. It is our desire that everyone receives the counseling they need. Therefore, if for any reason you are not able to pay the ministry contribution, please contact our Ministry Administrator to make other arrangements.
How long does Biblical counseling take?
• The first face to face meeting takes 60-90 minutes
• Typically, subsequent meetings last just under one hour
• Biblical counseling meetings typically occur over a 6-8 week period
What are your “office hours”?
Biblical counseling meetings are scheduled Monday through Friday during normal business hours.
Where are you located?
• Our main office is based in Woodstock, GA at First Baptist Church Woodstock
• We are readily accessible to most of metro Atlanta. We have locations in Woodstock (North Atlanta – I-75, I-575), Gainesville (Northeast Atlanta – I-85, I-985), and Mableton (Northwest Atlanta – I-285, I-20).
How do we get started in a Biblical counseling relationship?
• All contacts, conversations and Biblical counseling meetings are strictly confidential.
• Contact us here or call our office directly with any questions, concerns, or to schedule an appointment.
We will respond in a way that is convenient and effective for you.
• The easiest way to begin your counseling sessions, is to Click Here. Print a set of seven pages for each person attending the counseling appointment. When all information is filled out and appropriate pages signed, either mail, fax or email all pages to our office. We will then contact you when we receive your paperwork to schedule you for the next available appointment.
•We will schedule weekly sessions with you at one of our partnering church locations.
Do you counsel Pastors and other ministerial staff?
Absolutely. In full confidence, we have helped many ministry leaders find their way back to the Lord.